Value engineering (VE) is a systematic process to improve the “value” of goods or products and services by using an examination of function. This improvement is focused on cost reduction however other important areas are customer pre-received quality and performance are also of paramount importance for this.
CATT is specialized in providing Value Engineering services over the years across globe. We have a professional team who can research in-depth with all their experience and give the best services and make the client satisfied.
Why Value Engineering ?
- Improving quality management
- Improve resource efficiency
- Simplifying procedures
- Less paper work
- Increasing practical efficiency
- Optimizing construction expenditures
- Developing value attitudes in staff
- Competing more successfully in marketplace
- Lowers Installation Time
- Enhances Safer Construction
- Easy in access during construction & post construction stages
- Hanger Support Optimization
- Sheet Metal Cost Optimization
- Resolves Constructability Issues
- Coordinates MEP Utilities
- Clean layout for MEP Model
- Shaft Optimization
- Saves time on RFIs
- Avoids discrepancy with local codes in Plumbing Model
- Reduces Material & Labor Cost.