Pre Construction Site Logistics
Pre-construction Site Logistics is the key to success of any project. CATT Ltd has an expert team who can understand the project thoroughly, outline a strategy, and come together as a strong team of trade contractors and suppliers. Prior to project beginning, our experts understand client’s business goals and plan accordingly.
CATT logistic solutions make sure a safe and efficient work environment for all site workers. We provide site logistics plans to the master developer before the beginning of actual construction. Our plan comprises the right of entry to the lay-down, site & plot & loading area, hoisting area, crane placement area, bus pick-up & canteen area, security gates & truck discharge location, concrete pump areas and many other information, which needs to be approved by the client prior to beginning of the project.
Pre-construction Logistics Plan:
- Initial Master Plan Development and Management
- Design Assistance
- Develop project/site logistics plan to prevent interruptions in activity in different occupied areas
- Equipment and material procurement
- Lean contractor selection
- Site Safety
- Perform initial pro forma and systematic budget analysis
- Perform construction viability reviews
- Develop project budgets and analysis at schematic/design document intervals
- Confirm personnel, materials, supplies, and resource availability
- Develop detailed post-budget analysis