Electrical Drafting Services
Electrical drafting is a very important part of many design projects. Technical drawings and designs are the primary tools which a CAD designer has to communicate their design plan to the people who actually have to manufacture the products. Accuracy and precision are crucial for making sure the product is manufactured properly within the required standards.
Our Electrical drafters are experts in electronic product design, architecture, automotive and machine design. We offer the best quality, accurate 2D and 3D drafting and models for your electrical project, whether it is a simple rewiring job or a new multifaceted project.
At CATT, we’ve got the brilliant electrical drafters for your needs and go beyond your project goals. Our drafters work with an advanced and latest industry-standard software, including AutoCAD, Microstation, and SketchUp. Working with these technologies makes it easy to work engineers and drafters across the globe. CATT experts are able to handle latest technologies at ease to offer clients high-quality services at a very low pricing structure in the industry.
Our flexible CAD electrical drafting services are custom tailored to meet the requirements and the time goals of your project. Our Drafting experts can work for short term and also long term contracts. We make sure your project gets done precisely as per your requirements or even more than that.
Electrical Drafting Services we offer:
- Power Distribution systems
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical, power and lighting plans
- Interior lighting
- Exterior lighting
- Electrical site plans
- Electrical one line diagrams (Riser Diagrams)
- Electrical panel schedules and distribution panels
- Wiring Diagrams
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Cable/harness Drawings
- Ladder Logic Drawings
- Outlets and raceway systems for voice and data cabling systems
Electrical Design Services:
- Lux level calculation
- Wire size selection
- MCB rating selection
- Busbar size calculation
- Lighting fixture selection
- Location of lighting fixture according to Lux level
- Receptacle plan preparation
- Lighting fixture scheduling
- Outdoor lighting planning
- Panel Schedule with all details required.